Flexi Group Ireland – a large financial services contact centre with approx. 50 users operating to very swift response time service level agreements (SLA).
- A global business, they offer their retail clients 7 days 24/7 support;
- Functionality – Needed to be able to accept, monitor, record & transfer calls easily;
- Financial – wanted to benefit from Savings on licensing model;
- Integrated wallboard for real-time monitoring
- Needed easy access to key metrics – Call reporting requirements –
- logged and journaled into Salesforce along with other key performance indicators (KPIs);
- Detailed reports of longest wait time and abandoned calls
- Call back options for customers not willing to wait
- SLA and Callback Statistics
Issues with existing systems:
The purpose of the new phone system was the restructuring of Flexi’s contact centre.
Inflexible systems – during a period of bad weather (snow) in 2018 where staff were required to work from home, Flexigroup were supporting two independent/unconnected phone systems. A legacy system and a newer digital Salesforce embedded system.
Disjointed systems caused difficulties for operations. One of the main issues was the lack of functionality for transferring calls from one system to the other – even for colleagues working alongside each other. In order to transfer calls, a caller would have to end their call and phone up another line. This led to poor customer experience and poor employee experience.
Additionally, whilst the digital system did integrate with their CRM, they thought they could reduce their costs by reviewing the licensing method with that phone system. A lot of embedded telephony systems offer a per-user or extension based licensing model making it very expensive. Ideally, they would not be charged per extension.
The SenSys Solution:
Flexigroup pride themselves on being a fully digital paperless business right through from new hires by the HR department to their sales and customer support. SenSys wanted to match their digital requirement with benefits such as disaster recovery, ‘work from home’ (WFH) / on the road. SenSys needed to design a system to support the sales team/account executives who manage their retail clients. Integration between Salesforce and phone system for improved customer and employee experience.