SenSys Technology implemented the 3CX PBX communications solution including the installation of four 24-port network switches, the 3CX session border controller, 95 Yealink T41S phones and the CP960 conference phone with no downtime by pre-configuring the system to run side by side with their existing system. This included:
- Importing all their existing extensions into the new system, setting up call queues and ring groups and adding all the relevant staff to the correct call queues.
- Provisioning each of the 95 Yealink T41S phones with custom speed dials.
- Designing and setting up their digital receptionist and programming the correct destinations and voice recordings for each option.
- Adding their on-hold music to all the queues.
- Configuring and testing all direct dial numbers.
- User training on how to use the system which was aided by the 3CX welcome email which sends information to each user once their extension has been added and gives each user their extension details including their voicemail details, their WebClient login details and a QR code to make it extremely each to provision their mobile phone apps.
Handsets & conference phone